Tuesday, October 29, 2013

His joy...

Tonight I was reminded in a sweet conversation with my Sissy that the JOY of The Lord is my strength.  

I'm so thankful that we have a relationship with Jesus.  I'm so thankful He chose me and that I can depend on Him for everything, and yes- even my great joy.  Even when the "happy" in my heart is not so happy!   That joy runs so much deeper and again I am thankful.

Our move has been one of great excitement, joy, and anticipation.   We are still adapting to the idea that we are in Canada.  Setting up things this week at the bank, looking for a home, filling out paperwork for Alberta license plates, ....all these things make it seem a little more permanent.   Little more of a reality.  So even as things continue to unfold, we trust that He will provide.  We wait as He directs our steps.  We praise Him for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment