Stepping from America into the new land God has called us to today. As we drive closer and closer to the border this morning, I am overwhelmed with all that is happening and all that is to come. I am so excited, yet so anxious. I know God has great and mighty things which we do not know (Jeremiah 33:3) to show Jason and I! I am excited that God chose to send us and I am excited to be obedient to Him. I continue to feel His peace during the transition and again I am grateful. Just like He reminded me in my quiet time yesterday, "the power to go comes from having first spent time with Him." (Blackaby) I praise Him for that power, I praise Him that Jason and I get to spend time growing in Him each day. I know this journey in our life will produce great things as long as we remain in Him. To HIM be all praise. To HIM be all honor.
The fields are white unto harvest, Lord, let your laborers be exactly what YOU call us to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment