As we were faced with what could be an "obstacle" today, I am simply thankful that we are able to stand strong in knowing that our God is faithful, He does not delay- HIS timing is perfect and His plan WILL come to pass. He always finds a way. Satan wants these obstacles to distract. He wants us so far from the will of God. He wants our eyes off God's plan. He wants to see us flustered and doubtful. However, I can praise The Lord! God is Overcomer and because we are His, we can overcome!
As I drove our sweet babies to church tonight for the last night at AWANA, I wanted to practice Hayden's verse with him so he would be ready to recite when it was his turn. As I read the verse I couldn't help but look in awe towards Heaven and give thanks. The verse, Deuteronomy 31:8 reads, "and The Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, he will not leave you, nor forsake you. Do not fear nor be dismayed." He knew right where we were and what I was feeling.
I am so thankful that God speaks and that He spoke right into my heart tonight.
I think Vertical Church needs AWANA!
ReplyDelete