Saturday, November 9, 2013

Feeling like home...

It seems more real than ever.  These last three weeks have gone by so quickly.  Mom has come and gone and she has been such a blessing, at our old home and again here.  She has gone above and beyond and we are forever grateful.  The kids are beginning to get settled and our "Canada home" is beginning to feel like our real home. We are so thankful to have our Canada phones, ever how silly that may sound.  We are able to talk with family and friends again.  This is a huge blessing for me and keeps me close to those dear to me!!  

This week has been trying, yet I know that Jesus never said it would be easy.  We had to wait a couple days to get an Alberta license.  Once we were able to get them, they kept and CUT UP our NC license!!   Such a little thing, but that hit kinda hard! The sweet girl helping offered to make a photo copy, but I let it go!!  Oh, the little things.  We had to go into Calgary several times and it's a pretty huge city!!  That was an adventure each time, whether we had Chris with us or not!! ;)  All necessary things that we had to take care of to live in Canada.  Thankful that we have them done!

We continue to covet your prayers.  Pray for the people of Cochrane to have open hearts to hear the Good News.  Pray for Chris & Gemma as they hear from The Lord and lead.  Pray for Jason and I as we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus.  Pray for finances for our family as well as for Vertical Church.  

There are many needs and we trust in The Lord completely and know that He will provide every need.  He always goes above and beyond.  Again, we are grateful.  


1 comment:

  1. Praying for you at 5:00 as I can't sleep . . . I thought about you all day yesterday as I knew Tillie was probably leaving . . . I guess it is really "real" now! You and God have this . . . He never said it would be easy, but that it would be blessed!

    ReplyDelete