God promises us in Jeremiah that He has great plans for us. Plans for hope, plans for our future. He is so beyond faithful and I will be forever grateful that He chose me and I can rest in His faithfulness and the plans He has for my family!! However, some of my days are just a little more challenging. Sometimes my heart just hurts. My humanness leaves me weak and uncertain. I want to question why.. and God continues to remind me to be still. I simply have to trust in knowing that in all of my "not-understanding" I wait for Him. Trusting that He will continue to reveal Himself to me. To my Jason. To heal his hurt too. Daily, as long as we seek Him daily!
I know we often struggle. No matter what life holds for us, the heartache and pain that may come, He simply wants us completely broken for Him. Crying out before Him, ready to be poured out. With the uncertainty and pain we have to be mindful of what Jesus tells us in scripture, "in this world we will have trouble!" BUT friend, guess what else He promises... TAKE HEART, He has overcome the world. We too can overcome, simply because He goes before us and is our Overcomer.
Pray for our family as we continue to put pieces together. What we see right now is just a fraction of the plan, but He sees it all. For that I rejoice. He is so gracious and so faithful. Thank you for all the sweet messages some of you send as we continue to seek His plan. ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment