We have jumped into 2014 pretty quickly and several days already gone by!! Time never was supposed to stand still!
I have spent time reflecting these last few days and think about our last year, the chapter we so quickly close... I think hard about what "we" will do in this next year. I worked on the latest trend on Facebook, the Flipagram and went through many pictures of things that took place in our family in 2013. It was obviously with much emotion and brought back feelings of packing and moving, driving away from Carolina. Time with friends that are often taken for granted. Time with close family that we never take enough time for. Even just the simple routines we would often find ourselves in. Yet, we are so thankful and we were blessed beyond measure over the year in more ways than we could ever imagined. Sometimes I guess it's necessary to take a step back, God just encouraged Jason and I to take a larger step, and although our step was hard, we feel it's only in the direction closer to Him. That's all we can ever ask for!
I am sure that our new year will be filled with much adventure, yet I pray that it will be filled with the most Jesus. It's not about what "we" will do, it's about what He will do. His plans for me, our family. And not only for our personal family, but for each of those around us. We want to be intentional about each relationship. The ones that we have already been blessed with and the ones we know God will continue to bring into our lives in Canada!!
Please continue to pray with us! Please pray for God to continue to grow Vertical Church, in only the direction that He would have us grow. Pray for the lives already changed through the work of Vertical Church. Pray we make the most of every opportunity as we trust God Please continue to pray for Jason and I, that we would forever keep our eyes fixed on Jesus. Pray for our Hayden & Gracie, may they always grow in the nurture and admonition of Jesus!
Much love and may you be blessed in 2014!
No comments:
Post a Comment